Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mother : A gift of GOD to man

Once there was a one-eyed widow lady.  She had a daughter who donn't like her .The daughter diddn't respect her mother but she always cursed her mother for her one eye.Whn the girl got married she broke up all relationship with her mother as she was a curse to her life.
  Once the mother visited the daughter's house and she gave some gifts to the daughter's children . when the daughter came back home and saw her mother she began to abuse her mother and addressed her as a curse for her  children as she was blind in one eye.The mother at once left the house.
 After one month the  daughter received a letter from her mother . The writings were as follows:
""
   Dear daughter,
                          Sorry for being a curse for you and your family .But I love you the most. With this letter i am enclosing the all property papers on your name. 
  I want to tell an incident of your childhood. When you were of six years in an road accident you lost your left eye. I was very sad about you as you was to face your whole life with one eye. So I decided to donate my left eye to you and I became one-eyed.
  When you will receive the letter i will not be alive . I want to say I love you the most.
  Have a helthy and cheering life
""

Only a mother can dare such  a sacrifice no one else!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello what a outstanding write-up We've occur a corner and feel everyone I've been searching out and about for this equivalent form of write-up for beyond weekly and hardly came across this kind of. Regards: mothers gifts

    ReplyDelete